Healy Communications is a full-service PR and communications firm with operations in Cork and Dublin. We provide public relations and communications support for an extensive range/number of clients across various sectors while also supporting content creation and providing media training. We are hiring and currently have a vacancy for a Client Executive. The contract is a full-time position and includes provisions for flexible working with an average of 39 hours per week.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Client Director and will be responsible for:
- Generating content on behalf of clients for PR purposes
- Writing press releases on behalf of clients to secure media coverage
- Identifying opportunities online, in print and on-air for clients
- Interact directly with clients
- Take on tasks designated from Managing Director, and Client Director
A full job description will be provided to the successful candidate as part of the onboarding process.
The ideal candidate needs to:
- Proven strong communication skills and interpersonal ability
- Be familiar with MacBook and Apple products
- Have extensive digital capabilities
- Be capable of learning and following Healy Communications data security and GDPR policies.
- Proven exceptional administration skills with attention to detail which is very important in our profession
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and complete tasks in allocated timelines
We are hiring as an equal opportunities employer.
Please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked with the relevant reference number HCOMMS_08. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Apply by 8th November 2021
About Healy Communications
Healy Communications draws on decades of media experience
We want to help you tell your story. We work closely with companies of all sizes to provide a suite of public relations and media training services developed by our experienced consultants.
For events – both planned and unforeseen – let Healy Communications help you prepare your organisation’s message and deliver it in a truly professional way.